Initial Discussion Post:
Address the following:
· What is the priority RN action for this client?
· Which medical concerns may be significant, considering this client’s recent behavior?
· Discuss what the RN would teach the client about Bipolar Disorder.
· Provide two nursing diagnosis statements (each statement must include an actual nursing diagnosis (no risk-for diagnoses), related factor and as evidenced by) that might apply to this client.
- Large, M. M. (2016). What every ED nurse should know about suicide risk assessment. Journal of Emergency Nursing: JEN: Official Publication Of The Emergency Department Nurses Association, 42(3), 199-200. doi:10.1016/j.jen.2016.02.013 http://www.sciencedirect.com.vlib.excelsior.edu/science/article/pii/S0099176716000027
- Roberson, C. (2016). Suicide assessment and prevention. Alabama Nurse, 42(4), 8-9, 12-14. Retrieved from
References 5 years and less
In text incitation.