Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research on home health services. Based on your research and understanding, respond to the following:
- Provide recommendations to help Doris become a more involved community member.
- Analyze and identify at least four barriers that may exist in Doris being involved in more community activities. Provide solutions to each of these barriers.
- Provide at least two examples of community programs that Doris could benefit from being involved in.
- Provide recommendations on how the home health nurse could encourage Doris to be involved in these activities.
- Describe the types of health promotion programs that are available for aging adults. Explain how these programs will benefit aging adults, physically, psychologically, and financially.
- Analyze and explain the common barriers that can occur when trying to get a senior to access a health promotion project.
- Analyze and identify at least one health promotion project in your area and describe its history and role in the community.
- Provide recommendations for funding, regulation, and demographics of this project.