Using the Internet and other related sources, write a 3–5-page paper that includes the following:
- Compare and contrast the strategies you identified in Week 4 to evidence-based best practices.
- Explain how the strategies will be adopted, implemented, and maintained in the community. What additional resources may be needed to fully diffuse the intervention? Describe the planned activities in relation to the attributes or characteristics of the innovation (such as trialability, comparability, relative advantage, complexity, etc.).
- Identify an appropriate working group for implementation of your selected strategies. What groups or individuals should be represented? How should they be recruited? What support will the working group need?
- Be sure to use a minimum of five scholarly references and support your statements with appropriate examples.
Week 5 Part 2:
Compile all the final project components completed from Week 1 through Week 5 in a single 20–page paper (double spaced).
Complete the following:
- Write a 1–2-page executive summary of the program plan. The executive summary should be written keeping a lay audience in mind.
- Create one or more graphic organizers for the planning model, following the framework of the PRECEDE-PROCEED model.
- Review the material and make necessary edits to improve flow of thought and clarity. Use headings and subheadings to organize the various sections of the paper. Be sure to conduct a grammar and spelling check.
- Write an introduction, a summary, and include a separate title page and a page for references.
- Employ a minimum of six scholarly articles to support your assertions.
Note- The previous assignments needed for this assignment are attached to this post. DON’T COPY PASTE. Be sure to follow the instructions and use the required amount of references.