Your report should address the following substantive requirements:
- Describe and assess each international entity and rules it must follow.
- Compare and contrast the three types, including advantages and disadvantages for each.
- Argue your recommendation for your chosen structure that would best serve the needs of your community.
Your well-written report should meet the following requirements:
- Be four to five pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum al.
- Utilize the following headings to organize the content in your work:
- Description and Assessment
- Compare and Contrast