Your report should address the following substantive requirements:
- Description and assessment of each type of structure (public, nonprofit, and for-profit). Include pros and cons for each type.
- Compare and contrast the three types including advantages and disadvantages for each. Using the table on page 59 of the textbook as a model, create a similar table with your assessment for submission. This table may be included in an appendix section or in the body of your paper, but cannot be longer than one page. It is okay to single-space text in the table.
- Argue your recommendation for your chosen structure that would best serve the needs of this county.
Your report should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to APA Requirements.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four (4) scholarly articles. Two (2) of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two (2) must be external.
- Utilize the following headings to organize the content in your work.
- Description and Assessment
- Compare and Contrast