For this Assignment you will create a document:
- a minimum of 5 pages in length (excluding title page and references);
- supported with a minimum of five scholarly, peer review sources external to those assigned in class for this unit;
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and;
- use APA 6th edition format.
The content for this essay will include:
- Identify a specific target population for the evidence-based clinical prevention and population health intervention you proposed in your Unit 7 Discussion
- Analyze the:
- psychosocial dimensions;
- environmental factors;
- demographic descriptors;
- health literacy; and
- if appropriate, the bio-statistical data for the specific target population.
- Hypothetically, apply the intervention from Unit 7 to your target population. Be creative! You can decide whether your intervention concluded with positive or negative results but you must describe how you evaluated the outcomes to support your choice. For example, did you use a Likert scale? A survey? Did you collect statistical data?
- Evaluate the outcomes of the hypothetical application of your intervention. Did statistical differences occur in the outcomes? Were there qualitative reports of change?