Develop a pamphlet to inform parents and caregivers about environmental factors that can affect the health of infants with Second hand smoking.
Your pamphlet should include the following:
How Second hand smoking poses a threat to the health or safety of infants.
Explain how second hand smoking can potentially affect the health or safety of infants.
Offer recommendations on accident prevention and safety promotion of second hand smoking and the health or safety of infants.
Offer examples, interventions, and suggestions from evidence-based research.
A minimum of three REFENCES, No PLAGIARISM
Provide readers with two community resources, a national resource, and a Web-based resource. Include a brief description and contact information for each resource.
In developing your pamphlet, take into consideration the healthcare literacy level of your target audience.
Part II: Pamphlet Sharing Experience
Write 300 words, NO PLAGIARISM, APA Format
1. Share the pamphlet you have developed with a parent of an infant from a child-care center in the community,
2. Provide a written summary of the teaching / learning interaction. Include in your summary:
3. Demographical information of the parent and child (age, gender, ethnicity, educational level).
4. Description of parent response to teaching.
5. Assessment of parent understanding.