Grant Draft – I suggest you review the MHJ rubric before you begin follow-up on your grant proposal. The downloadable MHJDraftActivity.doc walks you through a pre-writing activity. You will submit the draft you produce using this handout via Blackboard Assignments.
– i attached files that is related to what I want to write about with feedback from the advisor.
– – http://www.mhjf.org/apply-for-a-grant/ this is MHJ website.
– the draft need to answer these 6 questions:
- What is your project?
- What do you plan to accomplish?
- How does your project align with Deep Learning and Excellent Teaching?
- What are your objectives, your plan of action, and your assessment?
- Does your project align with Ohio Standards? (I only care about this if you are proposing a K-12 classroom project.)
- What is your budget.
you need to read everything carefully so you can do it well.