Your family health assessment should include the following two parts:
- Family structure, characteristics, and dynamics
- Socio-economic, roles, community relationships, and cultural characteristics
- Home and environment, including access to social structures, transportations, health care, and other services
- Health status of family members and health behaviors, including a historical perspective
- Health promotion practices, behaviors, values and use of preventive measures, modalities, treatments, and services
- Present your evaluation of the family’s health (1-2 paragraphs)
- Present a nursing plan for this family that targets intervention and health promotion and prevention (1-2 paragraphs)
- Provide a list of at least four recommended resources for any community health professional working with this family in your project community.
Be sure to properly cite any outside research sources.