What are the organization’s major equipment and technologies (for example, computers, transfer equipment, alarm devices, Wii systems, WiFi, etc.)?
The role of the internal consultant. Roffey Park Institute.
you will analyze Walmart and prepare a profile of this company.
Kenton, B., Moody, D., & Taylor, B. (2003). The role of the internal consultant. Roffey Park Institute. Retrieved from https://mbsportal.bl.uk/secure/subjareas/mgmt/roffeypark/115994internalconsultant.pdf
Organizational Profile template:
Organizational Profile for :__Walmart___________________
P.1 Organizational Description: What are your key organizational characteristics? Describe your organization’s operating environments and your key relationships with residents, stakeholders, suppliers and partners.
Within your response, include answers to the following questions:
a. ORGANIZATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
1. What is the organization’s environment: urban, suburban, rural, etc.?
2. What are your organization’s main HEALTH CARE SERVICE offerings? What is the relative importance of each to your organizational success (e.g., skilled nursing, subacute, assisted living, etc.)?
3. What is the organization’s MISSION/VISION statement (verbatim) and the specific methods used to communicate it across the organization? What are your organization’s CORE COMPETENCIES and their relationship to your MISSION?
4. What is the organization’s WORKFORCE profile? Identify your KEY WORKFORCE groups by department (e.g., nursing, dietary, housekeeping, administration), the desired number in each department, and a general description of the education level and/or professional requirements for each department. Use a table to provide your response.
5. What are the organization’s major equipment and technologies (for example, computers, transfer equipment, alarm devices, Wii systems, WiFi, etc.)?
6. What is the regulatory environment under which the organization operates? What are the KEY bodies of regulation related to health care delivery, occupational health and safety, physical plant, payment and reimbursement regulations?
b. ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
1. What are the organization’s principal STAKEHOLDER groups? Include CUSTOMERS and other groups most affected by the organization’s services, actions, and success. What are the differences in requirements and expectations among STAKEHOLDER groups? In addition to RESIDENTS, identify up to three other principal STAKEHOLDERS in the first column of the table below. In the second column, identify the important requirements that each of these principal STAKEHOLDER groups has of the organization. In the third column, identify the PROCESSES that your organization uses to learn of these important STAKEHOLDER requirements. Your responses should be complete and clear.
The post What are the organization’s major equipment and technologies (for example, computers, transfer equipment, alarm devices, Wii systems, WiFi, etc.)? appeared first on My Nursing Paper.