Coker-Bolt, P., Jarrard, C.,Woodard, F., & Merrill, P. (2013). The effects of oral motor stimulation on feeding behaviors of infants born with univentricle anatomy. Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 28(1), 64-71.
1. The Problem/Question:
- Was there a clear statement of the question, objectives and aims of the research?
- Is the problem practically important?
- What is the hypothesis?
- Are the cited sources pertinent to the study?
- Is the review too broad or too narrow?
- Are the references recent?
- Was a theoretical perspective identified?
3. Design and procedures
- What research methodology was used?
- What are the variables? What is the dependent variable and independent variable?
- How was sampling performed?
4. Conclusions and Implications
- Were the implications discussed?
- What recommendations were made at the conclusion?
- Is it possible to implement these recommendations in practice?