· Describe a problem, issue, or situation that you have observed during your Practicum Experience not related to your project (no more than a half page) (10 points)
· Using no fewer than three peer-reviewed sources, analyze what you have observed within the context of your specialty using appropriate concepts, principles, and theories, giving special attention to observed events that vary from scholarly literature. (30 points)
· Explain how the problem, situation, or issue was handled in a manner that is consistent and a manner that is inconsistent with the theory, concepts, and principles detailed in the evidence. (30 points)
· Given the various evidence-based approaches that can be used in handling the problem, situation, or issue, formulate a plan for approaching the matter differently. (30 points)
· Include references immediately following the content.
· Use APA style for your journal entry and references.
Note that Faculty may deduct up to 20 points for writing style issues/errors and/or citation- or reference-related APA errors.
Please look below under the week three page break for the format for these journal entries.