what is Bowen’s family Systems Theory? How roles change within family life cycle transitions and why? Provide an example of a family system you know. Define the roles, the rules, and if you have witnessed the change of roles within that family’s life cycle. cite references
In your initial discussion post this week present an argument that proposes one change to our electoral system. (Please note, it will not be acceptable to say you do not think any change should be made.)
Several possible changes to could be:
- Eliminating the Electoral College
- Instituting required Voter ID
- Allowing felons to vote.
- Mandatory voting.
- Instituting an Election Day Holiday in which all Americans do not have to vote.
- You may also get creative and come up with your own original change!
Just be sure to go beyond just stating what change you want to make, but present an argument for why we should make that change and how that change would improve our electoral system.
In your argument, do not use words like âfairâ or âgoodâ or âbetterâ or âequalâ â how do you measure what is or is not âfairâ? What if you and I have different definitions of what is or is not fair (these are not universal terms)?
75 – 150 words
Using what you know about cross-cultural comparison of marital practice, discuss (criticize and/or defend the following statement “Serial monogamy is the result of a cultural emphasis on individualism, while polygamy is the result of a cultural emphasis on social responsibility.”
Write in an approximate one to two page paper a description and then comparison of academic and behavioral issues.
Specifically, focus on comparing and contrasting RTI and PBIS.
Be sure to provide specific citations to the RTI and PBIS documents and web sites and any other material you consult, following APA 6th edition style.
Reference page (not included in 1-2 count)
In text citations (at least 3)
APA format 6th edition style
write a 3 pages (excluding the cover and reference pages) critical analysis of the scholarly article. What does that mean? That means you will be writing using the APA format template found for all students in Microsoft word. Once you have the template and the scholarly article take a few weeks to read the scholarly article. I suggest finding a topic for the scholarly article that interests you as it will be easier for you to study, study, study, and then to write about. Use subtitles in the paper to help you organize the paper efficiently. Always refer to the spelling and grammar review for help with grammar and spelling corrections.
about the attached article
Assignment 3: The Application Paper
By Week 1, Day 7, using the textbook and Argosy Online Library references that you may select, write a paper (minimum 750 words) using APA standards, that answers the questions below.First, from the Argosy University online library, select one of the following articles to read:
- Fantasia, Rick. (1995). From class consciousness to culture, action, and social organization. Annual Review of Sociology, 21, p. 267-289.
- Martin, Karin A. (1998). Becoming a gendered body. American Sociological Review, 63(4), p. 494-511.
- McKinlay, John B., Lin, Ting, Freund, Karen, & Moskowitz, Mark. (2002). The Unexpected influence of physician attributes on clinical decisions: Results of an experiment. Journal of Health and Social Behavior, 43(1), p. 92-106.
Second, answer the following questions in an organized essay:
- What is the social problem the researchers are investigating?
- What is the research method (i.e.: survey, participant observation, experiment, secondary sources) used by the researchers?
- What were the results or findings of the research?
- What do you think would be a good solution to the social problem?
Please post your completed paper in the M1: Assignment 3 Dropbox.
only 200 words, SIMPLE language and words. DUE on 05/04/2017 8:00 amEAST time zone.
PLZ check those two links:
PICK ONE to answer:
- 1.In what ways is Auden’s The Unknown Citizen (link found in this unit’s Learning Activities) representative of the pessimistic side of modernity’s worldview?
- 2.Explain the trend towards decreasing realism in much of modern art.
Select a television program that you know contains a social inequality or social class theme (e.g. racism, sexism, social class categories).
Select one of the following options to deliver your assignment:
Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Include photos, illustrations, graphs, diagrams, animations, videos, or audio clips. Document the source of each media item you include.
Discuss the following in your paper or presentation:
- Provide a brief introduction that includes the program’s title, describes the type of program, and explains which social theme you are addressing.
- Describe and explain scenes that apply to the social theme.
- Aside from verbal language, identify all observed body language, facial expressions, gestures, posture stances, modes of dress, nonverbal cues, symbols, and any other means by which inequalities are displayed.
- Explain your interpretation of the meanings of the identified nonverbal communications and symbolism.
- Summarize how these interpretations are important to the sociological understanding of your chosen social inequality or social class theme.
- Provide a conclusion that summarizes the key points in your analysis.
Format your references according to appropriate course level APA guidelines. Include citations in the speaker notes or in a separate reference list
I want option 1 for 20 option 2 40
Environmental Analysis Presentation
- Due Feb 20, 11:59 PM
- Not Submitted
- POINTS 10
- no new messages
- Assignment Files
Perform an analysis of an environmental issue.
Prepare a PowerPoint® presentation With from 5 to 20 slides with detailed speaker notes. If you first discuss options with your faculty member, you are also welcome to use a tool such as “Voice Thread” to add audio to your presentation.
Include the following:
- A description of an environmental issue including the cause of the issue and its effects on the environment and people.
- An explanation of how economics and personal lifestyle choice are involved in this issue.
- An explanation of how individuals, communities, and/or governments are working to address the environmental issue.
- Your opinion as to whether the issue is being adequately addressed and suggestions of ways it could be better addressed.
Include at least 2 outside resources for your presentation.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.
Rubric Environmental Analysis Presentation
Professional Nursing Academic Writing
We are an innovative writing platform that help students
with their educational tasks.
Our service helps students formulate and fix academic
assignments by trusting them to professionals that are
well-versed in university requisites
- Custom Essay (any type)
- Business Plan
- Literature Review
- Research Paper
- Admission Essay
- Case Study
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Research Proposal
- Annotated Bibliography
- Thesis / Dissertation
- Book / Movie Review
- Critical Thinking / Review
- Editing and proofreading
- Presentation or Speech
- Term Paper
- Article Review
- Creative Writing
- Reflective Writing
- October 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- December 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- November 2017