Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research about your chosen topic on public health care. Based on your research and understanding, create a research proposal in a 5- to 6-page Microsoft Word document that includes the following:
- A brief introduction to the chosen topic on public health care
- A brief description of the various components of a research proposal
- The problem statement
- At least five research questions
- An analysis and definition of the research method to be used in your research proposal
- An analysis and identification of the research measures and design methodologies that you plan to use in your research proposal
- A description of different types of threats that you think would affect the validity of your research proposal, and an identification and explanation of the strategies to minimize them.
- A data analysis plan to use to collect data for your research proposal
- A reference page
- A logical data analysis strategy based on the research question and types of data collected
- A conclusion that ties everything together
Support your responses with examples.