For this Assignment, reflect on the scenario presented. Think about what considerations a health care administrator should keep in mind to track the resources needed for this project. Reflect on what types of tools explored this week will best support the health care administrator for the project detailed in the scenario.
The Assignment (3–5 pages, not including the Gantt Chart, Activity Cost Estimates, and Work Breakdown Structure templates):
- Prepare a Gantt chart (including time and activities).
- Prepare a budget (including dollar amounts).
- Explain how you as a current or future health care administrator might use the Gantt chart and budget that you created to assess the project in the scenario presented. Be specific and provide examples.
- Complete the Work Breakdown Structure template. Explain how you would break down the activities and why.
- Schwalbe, K., & Furlong, D. (2013). Healthcare project management. Minneapolis, MN: Schwalbe.
- Chapter 4, “Planning Projects, Part 1 (Project Integration and Scope Management)” (pp. 135–169)
- Chapter 5, “Planning Projects, Part 2 (Project Time and Cost Management)” (pp. 175–215)