using the weekly readings, the South University online library resources, and the Internet, research the major differences between Medicare, Medicaid, Children’s Health Insurance Program, and the Affordable Care Act.
Based on your research, respond to the following:
- How do you think current health policy legislation will impact health disparities in your community?
Give reasons and examples in support of your responses. Be sure to cite any relevant resources.
Write your initial response in approximately 300 words. Your responses should clarify your understanding of the topic. They should be your own, original, and free from plagiarism. Follow the APA format for writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of sources.
By the due date assigned, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through the end of the week, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses. Participate in the discussion by analyzing each response for completeness and accuracy and by suggesting specific additions or clarifications for improving the discussion question response.
- Explained the impact of current health policy legislation on health disparities in your community.
- Responses demonstrated in-depth research and analysis.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.
- Commented on the postings of at least two peers.
Start a New Thread
Filter by:All ThreadsSort by:Most Recent Activity Least Recent Activity Newest Thread Oldest Thread Author First Name A-Z Author First Name Z-A Author Last Name A-Z Author Last Name Z-A Subject A-Z Subject Z-A There are no threads in this topic.Reflect in ePortfolioPrevious Next
- Activity Details