0 0 admin admin2018-10-06 10:07:232018-10-06 10:07:23What does your district look like (in terms of population, age, education, employment, election results)?
- Know your district. Go to: http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us/Home.aspx, and discover the district number, and who represents you in the Texas house or state senate. Which political party is your state house/state senate representative affiliated with? (if you choose to run as a House or Senate representative, check the district that you want to run for.)
- Go to your current representative’s page, and look at the district analysis documents.
- What does your district look like (in terms of population, age, education, employment, election results)?
- What issues arise based on the district’s demographics (this will help you think about your platform)
- Is your district gerrymandered? http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us/Info.aspx?rpts=maps