Required sections to include in your outline are listed below. If your topic requires additional sections, include them as well:
2. Objectives: Three objectives you intend to address in the proposed risk management educational session.
3. Rationale: Rationale for each objective (i.e., Why are these three objectives key or core to the risk management issue?).
4. Supportive Data: Data to support the need for the proposed educational session.
5. Implementation Strategies: How will you implement the proposed educational session?
6. Evaluation Strategies: What tools will you use to evaluate the proposed educational session?
7. Challenges and Opportunities: Ideas or suggestions about areas of focus regarding risk management the organization could or should address moving forward into the future?